Bushcraft one-to-one tuition
A woodland experience; learning Bushcraft skills, receiving personal tuition, and an escape into the wilds of the countryside!
As you can imagine, currently there are no group courses, but we are allowed to meet with someone not of our household and personal coaching / training is permitted as part of current government guidelines. Social distancing will be observed and additional hygiene measures will be in place, such as cleaning tools before and after use.
Your day may include any of the following Bushcraft sessions and you can spend as long as you wish on any of these topics:
- Fire lighting methods and igniting successful campfires
- Spoon carving and whittling other utensils: spreaders and spatulas
- Introduction and confidence building with sharp tools; knives, saws and axe
- Making natural cordage
- Erecting man-made shelters, tarps and hammocks
- Bread baking over the campfire
- Building shelters with natural materials
- Natural history; woodland walk with tree identification and uses, and seasonal plants
- Making a bow-drill-kit and creating fire-by-friction!
- Location: Little Chalfont
- Start and end times: 10:00 – 16:00
- Course size: Just you, it’s personal tuition!
- Age range: 18+
- Refreshments are included, but please bring a picnic lunch (something to cook on the campfire perhaps e.g. kebab to cook on a stick!)
- Your session preferences can be entered when booking and / or discussed with David prior to your day in the woods!
- Choose your preferred date when booking or contact David Willis to request an alternative date!