Bushcraft one-to-one tuition
A woodland experience; learning Bushcraft skills, receiving personal tuition, and an escape into the wilds of the countryside!
We will be cooking lunch over our campfire, and with the camp kettle gently simmering, a brew will never be far away. Your day will include any of the following Bushcraft sessions and you can spend as long as you wish on any of these topics:
- Fire lighting methods and igniting successful campfires
- Spoon carving and whittling other utensils: spreaders and spatulas
- Introduction and confidence building with sharp tools; knives, saws and axe
- Making natural cordage
- Erecting man-made shelters, tarps and hammocks
- Bread baking over the campfire
- Building shelters with natural materials
- Natural history; woodland walk with tree identification and uses, and seasonal plants
- Rubbing sticks together to make fire; making a bow-drill-set and creating fire-by-friction!
- Location: Little Chalfont
- Start and end times: 10:00 – 16:00
- Course size: Just you, it’s personal tuition!
- Age range: 18+
- Includes: Use of all tools and equipment necessary with refreshments and lunch cooked over the campfire!
- Your session preferences can be entered when booking and / or discussed with David prior to your time in the woods!
NB. Choose a date from the options when booking or contact David Willis to arrange an alternative date; alternative mid-week and weekends are available!