COVID-19 Update: Bushcraft with David Willis will be OPEN with courses and events starting again in April 2021!
Following government rules and guidance, courses and events will resume from April 2021 with appropriate changes to how they are provided, but the aim will still be for an enjoyable and stress free woodland experience for all. The COVID situation has and will continue to effect people in different ways, so whilst keeping in mind the safety of everyone, and with super flexible options for those who want and need them, courses and events have been scheduled for 2021.
- Reduced course sizes to ease the ability to socially distance, aiming to keep this as flexible as possible and offer one-to-one and one-to-household courses and events
- Hand washing facilities have been updated and obviously you’ll be encouraged to use them frequently, and shared equipment will also be cleaned more regularly
- Participants will be asked about their personal health just prior to the course commencement, anyone unable to participate will be offered an alternative date when safe to do so
Courses and events:
- New offering of Bushcraft one-to-one personal tuition – just you, the campfire and me teaching you the skills you’d like in a peaceful woodland. And if you’d like this to be a one-to-two, with you bringing a friend, partner, spouse, then that’s a yes, just get in contact
- Scheduled courses will now have no more than four participants on each course, making for an easier environment to learn, stress free and enjoyable time in nature – they include Bushcraft 101 – Woodland Weekend, Campfire Bread Baking, The Art of Fire – Fire by Friction, Whittling and Woodcraft – Spoon Carving and Fire and Feast – Campfire Cookery
- For families, there is Family Bushcraft, but rather than a small number of families, now this will be run for just a single household; your family, a campfire and me teaching you fun skills you can learn together in the woods, all safe and stress free
- Obviously COVID-19 rules and guidance provided by government will be followed and therefore courses and events may be subject to restrictions and consequently postponed, but rest assured the aim is to be flexible so you don’t miss out; offer of new dates, provision of a voucher so you can re-book when convenient or your money back! If you have any worries, concerns or questions, please do just ask!
Please consider subscribing to David’s newsletter so he can keep you updated with occasional announcements and stories from the woods !
Thank you for your support and I wish you well.