David works with organisations; companies, societies and charities, to provide Bushcraft experiences that are fun, challenging and rewarding.
Supporting team work
- Do you want to get out of the office and need something new or different to what your team usually does?
- Perhaps you want to challenge the sales team and need something competitive?
- Do you, your company or organisation need to introduce new team members or identify new leaders?
- Understand your team dynamics and work smarter as a cohesive unit?
- Assess how well prospective employees may perform and fit into your team?
- Just want to get outdoors together, learn new skills, and have fun
You may choose a relaxed, fun and rewarding day of activities (see example itineraries below), use these for inspiration and / or perhaps you would also like to put your newly learnt skills into practice and having cooked dinner, sleep out in the woods (hammocks and shelters can be provided). And yes, you can make it a little competitive if you wish!
- Bushcraft 101 – essential wilderness living skills
- Campfire Bread Baking – making a variety of breads
- Fire and Feast – roast meat and vegetables, bread, fish…
- Whittling and Woodcraft – carving tools and utensils
- The Art of Fire – modern and primitive fire lighting methods
Making fire by friction is possible, but it’s difficult, and you really do have to work together and persist to get it right. You get a real sense of achievement from doing it.
Meals cooked on the campfire
Refreshments and meals are included, we will be cooking on campfires – special dietary requirements can be catered for such as coeliac, as can vegetarian, vegan, halal or kosher (please just ask). Here is just one example of what we cooked up…
Tailored to your needs
The duration and content of each event is flexible, with the exciting options for your team to choose from (mix and match from course itineraries above). You can choose from any of these and / or change the itinerary to design a bespoke event tailored to you and your team(s) needs and wishes.
You should definitely do this, its great fun and is really accessible for everyone! It’s a great team building exercise. I’ve already recommended it to other people.
Costs will be broadly similar to those for scheduled courses, to discuss your needs and get a quotation, please email or call David Willis (contact details below) and include group size, preferred dates and a contact phone number – Thank you.